The Account Coordinator is responsible for working directly with clients and the Client Service Director on a daily basis to set expectations, gather requirements, create contact reports, schedule meetings and communicate deliverables with the Resource/Project Manager.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to aggressively meet project deadlines/milestones, internal team needs and clients expectations, this includes:
- Create and maintain client work within the company's Production Platform
- Schedule (internal / external) in conjunction with Resource/ Project Manager
- Maintain project documentation, file structure (internal/external)
- Manage assets (internal / external)
- Performance tracking (hours)
- Manage budget goals for projects
- Provide post-production report (internal / external)
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables met on schedule and within budget.
- Identify and negotiate proposals.
- Ensure stringent quality control process for all deliverables.
- Be an expert in conflict resolution and negotiation, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Retain, grow and develop accounts through daily interactions with clients.
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 1-2 years agency experience; life science industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to change and able to multitask
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively