The HDMZ paid media team develops and executes integrated paid media strategies across traditional media channels, such as; print and digital channels ranging from heavy social to display; to make our clients grow. We match great creative ideas with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media healthcare/life sciences space.
Media Planner must have a solid foundation of knowledge and experience across all media channels, with an emphasis in B-to-B marketing and preferably digital. Have a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital campaigns across display, mobile, rich media and video. A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics will be critical for this position.
- Develops and presents to the Client multi-channel media plans, emphasis in traditional and digital media
- Communicates approved plans to media buyers for implementation and negotiates contracts.
- Manages the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets; is aware of the need to create solutions and resolve problems
- Monitors performance of all media and develops rationale explaining results for Clients
- Evaluates communication goals of potential media plans and makes the best recommendation
- Understands all elements of the planning cycle and clearly communicates stages and adapt for various clients
- Evaluates various syndicated research and draw conclusions/provide audience profiles
- Confers with media representatives to evaluate the best optimum use of budgeted funds to achieve marketing and sales objectives
- Provide recommendations considering circulation, audience information, and product usage information to determine appropriate choices
- Maintains close contact with media representatives to keep abreast of current data pertaining to their properties and the markets they serve.
- Bachelor’s degree required with related coursework
- 5+ years of media planning across traditional media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to own projects from start to finish
- Can work with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, media planning tools with particular emphasis on Media Tools