The Corporate Website Project Manager is responsible for supporting the day-to-day management and critical thinking for Client projects including: project initiation and planning, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and controlling project work, and scheduling of all project activities. The Corporate Website Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against client expectations and delivered on-time, on-budget and error-free.
- Efficiently and effectively coordinates internal resources and projects between all agency departments.
- Oversees the project to ensure process is followed between departments.
- Supports and communicates with internal and external (vendor) teams to ensure expectations are set, resources are assigned and all deliverables are met on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinates proofreading efforts for the project.
- Expert in conflict resolution and negotiation, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Completion of appropriate production tasks (content management and input, etc.).
- Ensure stringent quality control process for all deliverables.
- Manage projects that are, on average, 6+ months in length.
- Extensive experience in software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- HTML knowledge is a must. Please provide a link to github or other portfolio page.
- Must be experienced in CMS platforms including, but not limited to, Wordpress, Pimcore, Joomla and Drupal
- Understanding of front and back-end development as well as print production
- Ability to work under deadlines on multiple projects and multi-task and process information expeditiously
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills across all print and digital, and ability to apply leading-edge industry trends to improve marketing and advertising production
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years Project Management experience required with CMS experience
- Must be able to work and have experience with content management systems
- Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- Team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive decision-maker, leader and motivator
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations
- Strong computer skills required including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus